Wednesday 28 October 2009

My old blog

I discovered the other day, quite by chance, that my old blog Willow House has been taken over by advertisements, the latest being for some company that organizes murder mystery themed parties no less.

Needless to say I'm not exactly over the moon with this development and had I realised that Typepad did this when one cancelled one's account I never, ever would have used them as a blogging platform. But of course they don't tell you that when you sign up...

Anyway there is nothing I can do about it now, although I would like to tell everyone that I do not have any association with any of the advertisers and that in no way do I endorse their products.

Absolutely no way!

Oh and if you still have Willow House on your links list you might like to delete it.

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, I am so glad I have found you again. I made a few attempts to come back to Willow House, and was met by those adverts every time. I just thought you had given up on your blog. I shall make sure I change my link to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is horrible what typepad did with Willow House, I have canceled a blog I did for the city I need to go see if that's going on there.

    x..x

    ReplyDelete